POSTED AS OF JUNE 14: PICTURES OF THE INSIDE OF THE HOUSE AND OF THE INSIDE OF THE QUONSET BUILDING

And there were those who thought they would never get here!

CLICK HERE to take the slideshow picture tour of the inside of the house and of the inside of the quonset building after or before you have read the detailed descriptions of the rooms of the house and of the building found on the main page!

Lol at the mess of papers in my office--I warned you!

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Other Questions of Interest

LAST UPDATED AS OF APRIL 27, 2008 (POST FORWARD DATED INTENTIONALLY FOR CONVENIENCE)

Here are some interesting miscellaneous questions that have been asked and answered:

Q: If I came to look I'd be coming from northern California. Do you think that's feasible?
A: If you want to have tranquility, privacy, and get more real estate for the money than anywhere else (except maybe Detroit!) then I would say yes.